Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Light and easy...

Gotta be quick today - running late.  My brother's Kimcheee and Gal-bee taco was featured at Heirloom last night so I was out on a school night.  I like to avoid this normally but had to be done.  My brother was calling himself the TACOrean yesterday.  Guess gift for words runs in the family?  Kidding! - but TACOrean is pretty witty.


Thankfully not a ton of news to blog about anyway.  Let's revisit some of my favorite topics.  See Apple move last night?  OMG .  Will stop there.  Also note Toll Brothers CEO (one of the biggest US residential housing developers) calling this the best spring for housing in 5 years.


Unfortunately, I work in HK though which is China.  Hopefully China behaves well and the day is uneventful.





No comments:

Post a Comment