Thursday, March 29, 2012

Off to Toks...

Last post of the week.  I'm off to Tokyo.  I really owe you guys a Japan post.  Promise I'll get that to you when I return.  A quick summary for you.  Much like the US Fed (and unlike China), the Bank of Japan (BOJ) has been vocal and committed to stimulating the economy.  Basically they are sick and tired of the deflationary hell  that has plagued them for decades.


All right enough negative talk.  Short week and I'm going on holiday.  Quick uplifting note on one of my favorite sectors right now.  I saw Dick Bove (a well followed banks expert) promoting US banks citing they are in the best shape in three decades!  What a nice compliment - wish I could say the same for myself!  Although I did manage a chin-up at the gym yesterday.  How cool is that?  Have a great weekend and speak when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment