Wednesday, October 17, 2012

20% off SHOPBOP

Exciting News!!  It's 20% off on Shopbop (enter the code 'WEAREFAMILY' as the promotion code).   And.. it's probably ok to treat yourself a little.  Markets are trading well and it seems to be a good time to be invested in risk assets.  Sorry to all my male friends who had promoted my blog to their other halves in hopes of making them more financially savvy.  By no means is this  an edict to go on a spending binge.  However, I would prod you to take some risk.  Be it in the stock market or on shopbop.  For me, I find it way easier to take some risk investing in a stock while I take few risks in the sartorial world.  On that vein, I'm going to 'practice what I preach' and veer away from my Jbrand junkie habits and try Notify Jeans.  See you on shopbop!                      

No comments:

Post a Comment