Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election's over - move on!

Finally this election is over and we can go back to speaking amicably with our friends on the other side of the aisle.  And while I won't bore you with my own political ideology, it's fair to expect two things: higher taxes and an accommodative Fed.  It means the jury's still out on how the stock-market behaves longer term.  That said, I am confident that US housing is fast recovering.  I know I've been talking about the US housing recovery ad-nauseam but I'd actually venture I've been too conservative.  In fact, it's only recently (in my own scramble to purchase in the US) have I realized the pace of the recovery.  Likewise, I have been unpleasantly surprised to realize that the mad dynamics of the HK property market have found its way to US.  That means you'll be competing with a glut of wealthy Chinese buyers happy to pay all-cash!!  Wish me luck.                

No comments:

Post a Comment