Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Take me to sunny Palo Alto

Are we Facebook friends?  Probably not as I don't have very many Facebook buddies but sounds like everyone’s busy friending Facebook.  They just raised their IPO range to $34-$38.  Was telling my gallery friends who are here right now for Art Week that they need to scrap HK this year and go direct to Palo Alto.  

Wish it could all be as sunny as Palo Alto.  I’m going to be in Chicago next week to see one of my oldest friends get married.  Was hoping to embarrass her with some photos so I did some digging.  Found one from college where it’s Greek Week and we are wearing t-shirts emblazoned with a crazy looking guy in a Toga that reads ‘Greeks Gone Wild’.  What a timely T-shirt!  If I didn't look so ridiculous Suzie Sorority I would send it around!  Anyway Europe remains to be the major overhang and nobody can guess what becomes of Greece.  Taking big bets against this backdrop is impossible and can we blame them?  Tough times - keep your seat belts fastened.   

No comments:

Post a Comment