Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tale of a Tacky Thief!!

Two days of beautiful weather here in HK.  Would have been the perfect weekend except I had my credit card number stolen.   The most frustrating part is that I will now need to re-set all my Auto-pays.  What a pain!  That said, I was mildly amused to  hear the thief used it to go on a Burberry binge in Canada.  Anyway, to this morally bankrupt but materialistic character: You probably look ridiculous draped head to toe in Burberry plaid!  Irony is I've always been wary of Asian people clad in Burberry, guess I have good reason now.    

Pretty inconvenient time to have a defunct card as I'm headed to the US this week.  It's a quick trip to attend a wedding but I'm also pretty interested to see how it feels in the US.  Election year banter is painting a really tough picture of the American economy, but US markets are trading at multi-year highs.  What gives?  Anyway, I'm excited to go check it out for myself and can report back then!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment