Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Not just a case of Zuck Sux!

Facebook acting like Face-puke!  Plenty of people pretty pissed off and feel Face-fooled.  Actually I can sympathize with their anger but don't forget to blame the guys at the Nasdaq Exchange.  Basically their systems couldn't handle the IPO and left people not knowing if or what they bought/ sold etc.  They were trading it blind.  Pretty tough to make money when you don't know what you own.

Could you even imagine how frustrating?  I can a little.  Yesterday the Shopbop sale started and the site was slow (see women are still spending!).  That said, I was a bit frustrated as some of the items in my basket were disappearing and I couldn't checkout fast enough.  It was actually pretty stressful and this was over some Jbrand leather jeans.  I couldn't even imagine if it was real money.  Anyway Facebook's going to take some time to settle down so in the meantime I suggest you shop the Shopbop sale.  Start with the leather section.        

No comments:

Post a Comment