Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bored of July...

Sorry I've been M.I.A (missing in action) this week.  Just that it had been an uneventful week with the US holiday and markets are trading like 'Bored of July'.  Thankfully it was a quiet day at work today as I was having some major Apple issues.  Ultimately did have to suck it up and brave it into the ALWAYS hectic Apple store for an emergency 'genius' appointment.  

Personal Apple frustrations aside (which are many right now), you can read from my prior blog posts that iBelieve.  That said, I think the Genius Bar is a must-see for any Apple shareholders.  The mood is mixed, but as it is a Tech Help Center, frustration is common.  Sucks if you're like me and there with an Apple ailment.  However, if you are an Apple shareholder, you will be massively encouraged by the level of of iAddiction.  Frankly it was remarkable.  Demographics of the crowd were all over the place but the desperation to resolve their Apple woes was overwhelming.  Moreover, Apple users are loyal or brainwashed, depending on your vantage point.  I noticed even the most disgruntled Apple users were replacing/upgrading/ purchasing more.  I actually found the whole thing fascinating.  Ok, maybe fascinating is an exaggeration.  Unfortunately we don't have fireworks here and markets have been boring so I'm easily amused.  Hope things are more exciting on your end!            

No comments:

Post a Comment