Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's tough out there...Hide in the gym!

It's still pretty rough out there.  No real bright spots right now.  Incidentally, have you been to the gym recently?  If you live in a finance-heavy city, you'll notice it's been swarmed with industry folk.  Guess rationale being with things looking bleak for financial markets in US/ Europe and China, might as well get into shape.  I've actually taken that to heart myself and started to deviate from my normal routine of a nice leisurely treadmill run.  Accordingly, I'm starting to add in more circuit work.  It's early days so I don't know if it's working, but I hope it does as it's pretty damn hard!

Try this one called the '100 Workout':
100 jumping jack, 90 crunches, 80 squats, 70 leg lifts, 60 jumping jacks, 50 crunches, 40 squats, 30 leg lifts, 20 jumping jacks, 10 minute run.  

If you find it too easy, do it multiple times.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment